Ashfen Windows & Doors Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Ashfen Windows & Doors Limited of TBC, email: email@example.com
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.ashfenwindowsanddoors.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us by an email, telephone or through a Call Back Request on our website, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To process payments you make and to allocate the same to your specific order number.
- To contact you when you have requested contact through our Call Back Request function.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.